How to Apply to Holy Trinity School
Our admission process includes every effort to assure a good match between our school and the needs of each prospective new student. Admission is based upon an application for enrollment, student interview, and student assessment to establish grade level readiness. The faculty and staff encourage students to deepen their understanding of self and others. Holy Trinity School does not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, color, handicap, or national or ethnic origin.
A Small Class Environment
Applications are being accepted for the next school year. However, we have limited availability in certain grades because we emphasize a smaller student-to-teacher ratio. Please read below for more information about our admission process.
Apply in 5 Easy Steps
- Step 1 – Contact Kayla Metzger (Admissions/Enrollment) at email@example.com for information.
- Step 2 –Complete the appropriate application with the $75 fee: Application for Admission Rev 2024-2025 School Year (1).pub new
- Step 3 –Arrange a specific time and date for an interview and tour of the school.
Incoming Kindergarten Students Only – The school will contact you to schedule a Kindergarten Readiness screening for your child after a completed application is reviewed.
- Step 4 –Documentation requirements are copies of the following student items:
Birth certificate Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
Current report card and standardized testing
A completed State of Connecticut Health Assessment Record for students entering Pre-K, Kindergarten and grade 7 is required. (Students transferring into other grades must have up to date physical and immunization records that can be provided to HTS.)
- Step 5 –When appropriate, arrangements can be made for a shadow day where your child will be able to experience a day with his/her prospective classmates. Provisional acceptance is dependent upon successful completion of all the above steps.For any additional questions or concerns, please contact Erika Parent at 203-269-4476 or firstname.lastname@example.org.