Welcome Families and Friends of Holy Trinity School.
This year’s auction event will consist of a silent auction during the cocktail hour, followed by a sit down dinner with a live auction.
RESERVE YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
Use the QR Code to purchase tickets!
Or, go to our auction website: auctria.events/HolyTrinityBidsforKidsAuction2023
New auction date: March 18, 2023! Check back with us for more details!
Please consider donating a good or service to our auction. We also have the opportunity to purchase event sponsorships. Each sponsor will be recognized during the event and on our website.
See the forms below for donations and sponsorships.
All proceeds from the auction directly benefit the students of Holy Trinity School through program and facility upgrades. Examples include: expanding technology, textbooks, building updates, such as replacing carpets and painting, as well as purchasing new reading series, etc.
We thank you for your generous support! Purchase a ticket and join us for an enjoyable evening! Should you have any questions, please feel free to check our
Frequently Asked Questions below and/or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why an auction?
- The Holy Trinity School auction is one of the major fundraisers of the school year. The money raised helps the Home School Association meet its yearly fundraising goal of over $70,000. The Auction 2023 date will be on March 18, 2023!
Where is Holy Trinity School’s auction being held?
- Our auction will be held this year at Choate Rosemary Hall in Wallingford.
What kind of items can be donated?
- Items could be a good or service. Items must be new and unopened. In the past we have received sports memorabilia, vacation homes, event tickets, gift certificates (restaurants, mani/pedi, massage, facial, 9 or 18 holes of golf, gym membership, etc.) electronics or items families can get for a discount. Services like landscaping, painting, gutter cleaning, lawyer professional services, etc. Some arrange these donations through their employer or from a family business, while others may chip in together to purchase a larger item.
- Your gift will be displayed that evening and listed in the program provided to each bidder.
- Click here to download our 2023 HTS Auction Donation Form.
What kind of event sponsorships are available?
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for the auction. Sponsors will be listed and recognized at the event.
- Diamond Level – $2,500.00
- Platinum Level – $1,000.00
- Gold Level – $500.00
- Silver Level – $250.00
- Bronze Level – $100.00
- Friend Level – $50.00
Can I find out what is being auctioned?
- The catalog of auction items will be posted on our auction website auctria.events/HolyTrinityBidsforKidsAuction2023
What is the auction’s dress code?
- Guests of our past auctions have dressed “smart casual.”
Can I help?
- YES! Please, become involved with the committee, donate items or services, attend the auction and bring other family members and friends. It truly takes the support of our entire school and community for this auction to be a big success!
How much are the tickets?
$95 per ticket
It includes a full sit-down dinner with beer and wine.
- Tickets can be bought online.
Where can I get more auction information?
- Please come back to this page often as it will continue to be updated when there is new auction information to share. If you do not see the information you seek, please email us at email@example.com.
All proceeds from the auction will be used for educational programming and facility upgrades, which include updating textbooks, buying new reading series, expanding technology, replacing carpets, and painting.
Contact the Auction Committee:
℅ Holy Trinity School Auction
11 N. Whittlesey Avenue, Wallingford, CT 06492