After long consideration, discussion, and debate, we have determined that an in-person auction will not be feasible for this November. We are disappointed that we will not have this function in person, however we still have many great items that we would like to auction off. Therefore, we have made the decision to move this to a 100% on line auction. You can still bid on GREAT items from the comfort of your own home while supporting MANY local businesses.
Fort those of you that have purchased tickets and would like a refund of your ticket price, please send an email to Nicole DeAngelis at email@example.com. If you do not want a refund of your ticket $, we THANK you for your generous donation to our school/auction.
The on line auction will open on Saturday October 31st and will close on November 7th at 8 pm. Please be sure to register your credit cards so you can bid on items. More information to follow. ..
A VERY special thank you to our FABULOUS sponsors of this event.
Wallingford & Yalesville Funeral Home
Connex Credit Union
The Wallingford Auto Company – Wallingford Buick-GMC
Bourassa Catering & Events/B’Muse Cafe
Star Auto Sales
While this has been a challenging time, we want to strongly encourage all of our families and friends to support our local businesses (many of which are owned by family of current and/or former students/alumni).
The link is:
Welcome Families and Friends of Holy Trinity School.
This year’s auction event will consist of a silent auction during the cocktail hour, followed by a sit down dinner with a live auction conducted by Eric Hummel.
RESERVE YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
Date: November 1st – November 7th, 2020
Make a Donation
Please consider donating a good or service to our auction. We also have the opportunity to purchase event sponsorships. Each sponsor will be recognized during the event and on our website.
See the forms below for donations and sponsorships.
All proceeds from the auction directly benefit the students of Holy Trinity School through program and facility upgrades. Examples include: expanding technology, textbooks,, building updates, such as replacing carpets and painting, as well as purchasing new reading series, etc.”
We thank you for your generous support! Purchase a ticket and join us for an enjoyable evening! Should you have any questions, please feel free to check our
Frequently Asked Questions below and/or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why an auction?
- The Holy Trinity School auction is one of the major fundraisers of the school year. The money raised helps the Home School Association meet its yearly fundraising goal of over $70,000. The Auction 2020 date will be on November 7, 2020!
Where is Holy Trinity School’s auction being held?
- Our auction will be held this year at The Farms Country Club in Wallingford.
What kind of items can be donated?
- Items could be a good or service. Items must be new and unopened. In the past we have received sports memorabilia, vacation homes, event tickets, gift certificates (restaurants, mani/pedi, massage, facial, 9 or 18 holes of golf, gym membership, etc.) electronics or items families can get for a discount. Services like landscaping, painting, gutter cleaning, lawyer professional services, etc. Some arrange these donations through their employer or from a family business, while others may chip in together to purchase a larger item.
- Your gift will be displayed that evening and listed in the program provided to each bidder.
- Click here to download our 2020 HTS Auction Donation Form.
What kind of event sponsorships are available?
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for the auction. The description of sponsorship levels is here. Sponsors will be listed and recognized at the event.
Can I find out what is being auctioned?
- The catalog of auction items will be posted here and on our auction website.
What is the auction’s dress code?
- Guests of our past auctions have dressed “smart casual.”
Can I help?
- YES! Please, become involved with the committee, donate items or services, attend the auction and bring other family members and friends. It truly takes the support of our entire school and community for this auction to be a big success!
How much are the tickets?
$70 per ticket
It includes a full sit-down dinner with wine.
- Tickets can be bought by mail or online. Payments may be done by cash, check (payable to Holy Trinity School Auction), or credit card.
Where can I get more auction information?
- Please come back to this page often as it will continue to be updated when there is new auction information to share. If you do not see the information you seek, please email us at email@example.com.
- You can also follow us at our Facebook page.
All proceeds from the auction will be used for educational programming and facility upgrades, which include updating textbooks, buying new reading series, expanding technology, replacing carpets, painting.
Contact the Auction Committee:
℅ Holy Trinity School Auction
11 N. Whittlesey Avenue, Wallingford, CT 06492